After a long and demanding process of building the quality management system, the Technical University of Košice has been the first and so far the only university in Slovakia to meet the criteria of the international standard EN ISO 9001:2000 and it received the quality certificate in the area of Providing educational and research processes and enterprise activities within a public university.
The quality certificate represents for the university and its students not only higher credit of the university in the global area, it will also be helpful in the start of graduates' own careers and professional achievement.
Main activities of the Division of Quality Management include:
- organizational facilitation of QMS,
- preparation of documents for TUKE Board of Quality,
- evaluation of internal and external audits at TUKE,
- evaluation of main processes at TUKE,
- metrological facilitation of processes at TUKE,
- intellectual Property Right.