External Relations and Marketing
The main activities of The Division of External Relations and Marketing include the following:
- Management of international mobility programmes for students, academic and scientific staff and other employees of TUKE:
- Negotiations with foreign partners, preparing agreements on international cooperation as well as monitoring their effective performance, to ensure prosperity for the academic community of TUKE.
- Maintaining contacts with foreign diplomatic representatives in the Slovak Republic and embassies of the Slovak Republic abroad.
- Coordination of international activities of TUKE faculties.
- Managing marketing activities of TUKE based on TUKE marketing strategy; amending and updating the strategy.
- Performing presentations and promotional activities both in Slovakia and abroad.
- Meeting representatives of industries within the frame of TUKE marketing activities.
- Representing TUKE at negotiations with municipality and regional administration on promoting TUKE’s potential at secondary schools.
- Coordination of communication with foreign companies, together with the Division of Education and the Division of Science and Research.
- Management of ALUMNI Club activities.
- Coordination of TUKE activities within IT Valley Košice.
- Managing the activities of TUKE Student Information and Counselling Centre.
- Administration of TUKE website.